2 Tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Tablespoon Unsalted Butter
1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
2 Cloves of Garlic – Minced
1.5 Teaspoons of Fine Lemon Zest
1 Tablespoon of Chopped Fresh Oregano
1 Tablespoon of Chopped Fresh Italian Parsley
1 Teaspoon of Freshly Ground Black Pepper
2 Tablespoons of Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
2 Tablespoons of Grated Parmesan Cheese
Flaked sea salt to taste
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes (optional)
- Warm Tribeca Oven Café Classic loaf in a 385°F oven for 12 minutes.
- Take the loaf out of oven and let sit for 15 minutes to cool enough to handle. While the loaf is cooling off, make the garlic and herb drizzle.
- In a small sauce pan add 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil and 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter. Heat ingredients until the butter is melted.
- While the extra virgin olive oil and butter are still hot, whisk in 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard, 2 cloves of minced garlic, 1.5 teaspoons of fine lemon zest, 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh Italian parsley, 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh oregano and 1 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper.
- After the ingredients have been combined, take the sauce pan off of the heat and let stand for 10 minutes to cool.
- Once the mixture has cooled, continuously and slowly whisk in 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice to emulsify the mixture.
- Slice Tribeca Oven Café Classic loaf into 1 – 2 inch slices and drizzle mixture over the slices of bread.
- Garnish with grated Parmesan cheese, flake salt to taste and crushed red pepper flakes (if you want to add some heat). Enjoy immediately.
Serves 2 – 4